Sunday, November 25, 2007

It may not look like it, but this is one of the toughest cartoons I've had to do...mostly because of all the little details.
I was thinking that maybe sometime in the distant future, there'll be museums featuring artifacts and historical bits from the early 21st century, so in this case it's a library museum.
I wanted to use Latin names for each of the statues presented here, but since I don't know Latin at all and couldn't think of any cool fake names, I decided to use dinosaur names instead.

1 comment:

ADR said...

Clerkadactyl! *claps like a dork* Hopefully, Central will still be standing, because it is a great building. Maybe not so much the pepto-pink paint job, though... Anyway, we all know the library would fall apart without the pages, even if the future forgets it.

Happy holidays, slick!