Friday, November 21, 2008

I got off to a bit of a false start a few weeks ago...saying I was back to posting cartoons on a regular basis. Side tracked with some other things recently, I've fallen behind once again.
With the holidays coming up and no new finalized material ready, I've resorted to posting a cartoon that I included with the booklet I sold a while back. It was one of the "never before seen" cartoons...so for the those that own it and have already seen this, my apologies. For those that didn't order a copy, hope you like it. I'll get back to work soon...really.
Happy holidays! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, your stuff is really awesome. Your stick figures are expressive. You've got some of the best timing in comics right now. You shouldn't feel bad about your posting rate. Keep the good stuff coming when you can.

The Mushroom said...

I think the card catalog itself is rarer than the elusive Cart Catalog User. :)

dulcigal said...

Just found you via a tweet. Phenomenal perspective on working at a library, and delightfully drawn to boot. Hope you keep it up! Just post one whenever inspiration hits. You could do what Scott Adams did with Dilbert - ask people to send you their stories.

Angie said...

You're never actually coming back, are you? :(
That's a shame, because your strip was so funny.
-Angie